Favorite Links of the Saugerties Fish &
- 2nd Amendment Police Department To encourage
and maintain the tradition of cops as gun owners and a natural ally of those
who prefer to live in a free society where cops trust citizens with their
Constitutional Rights, and vice versa.
- 3D Shoots Search for 3D Shoots in your Area
• Supports pro-freedom organizations and makes a donation to a listed organization of your choice
every time a purchase is made.
- Project Appleseed When marksmanship met history, and the heritage began...
- Armed Females of America
Ashokan & Pepacton Watershed Chapter Trout Unlimited
Amateur Trapshooting Association
The Bowsite • Bowhunting & Archery Supersite
- Catskill Archive
including Early Hunters And Their
Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms -
"The Common Sense Gun Lobby" with Alan Gottlieb
- CDNN Sports, Inc.
- Champion's Choice
• Full Line of Shooting Supplies & Equipment
• Catskill Mountains Chapter Trout Unlimited
• Civilian Marksmanship Program
Carry Magazine • Official publication of the United States Concealed Carry Association -
"Protecting family, neighbor & self."
- The Cornered Cat
"If you have to fight ... Fight like a cornered cat."
e-licensing system to purchase sporting licenses and report harvest numbers
- Dutchess County Pistol Association
• 2700, Cowboy Action, IDPA, IPSC, and Silhouette Matches
- Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC)
- Federated Sportsmen's Clubs
of Ulster County, New York, Inc. (FSCUC) SFGC is a member club
- FishNY.com • Sport Fishing directory dedicated to Fishing in New York state
- Front Sight • Firearms Training Institute
"The World's Premier Resort for Self Defense and Personal Safety
- Gander Mountain
"We live outdoors"
- Griffen Videos The North American Wildlife Video Series • Broadcast on the Discovery Channel • Original full-length versions available on home video (VHS/DVD)!
- GunCite • Comprehensive
presentation of gun control and Second Amendment issues; analysis of firearms
statistics, research, and gun control policies.
- Gun Hoo.com Gun Safes Consumer Guide
"GunHoo : Gun Pages Central"
- Gun Owners of America
- HuntingNY.com Hunting News and
Covering Deer, Bear, Turkey, Fishing, DEC News, and anything outdoors related in NY
- IDPA or IPSC? Which one
is right for you?
- IDPA International Defensive Pistol Association
- J. C. Blauvelt Gunsmith, Inc. in Wallkill,
NY. Specializing in custom pistol and rifle work for competitors and police.
- John Lott • Author of The Bias Against Guns: Why Almost Everything
You've Heard About Gun Control Is Wrong and More
Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun-Control Laws
- Larry's Guns •
Hammerli and UltraDot distributor
- LavenderGun, Inc.
NRA Certified Instructors
- Lost Target
A web-based news service for gun enthusiasts
Sportsmens Club • Youth Shooting Programs, Sportsmens Shows, and Shooting Events
- Master Class Shooters Supply and Indoor Range A premier indoor range in the Hudson Valley.
- Mid-Hudson Sporting Clays Owned & operated by two master class tournament shooters who know what clay shooters want in a sporting clay course.
National Rifle Association -
Setup your personal web portal for News, Sports, Weather, Special Offers,
Search, Stock Quotes, Weather, and more!
- Natchesz Shooters Supplies LOTS of Ammo
- National Ammo Day/Week November 19 and
- National Wild Turkey Federation (NWTF) including
Women in the Outdoors
- NewsMax.com America's New Page
- Join the NRA or renew at a discount
- NRA HQ
National Rifle Association • Headquarters
- NRA IRA Institute for
Legislative Action • "Fables,
Myths & Other Tall Tales"
- NRA News -
free-speech roundtable of political conversation with NRA leaders, newsmakers,
authors, lawmakers, journalists and other guests as well as live, late-breaking news
about your Second Amendment rights and other freedoms every weekday
- NRA Political Victory Fund -
the official NRA campaign site for details the media elite ignores
- North American Hunter Club
- North American Rod
& Gun Club Directory
NYS Amateur Trapshooting Association
- NYSCC NYS Conservation Council, Inc. -
SF&GC is a Defender Member of NYSCC
- NYS DEC Dept. of Environmental Conservation
- NYC DEP -
New York City Department of Environmental Protection
Hudson River Valley Greenway
Muzzle-Loaders Association • (SF&GC is a member)
- NYS Law: (they don't make it easy!)
open this new window, then click on "PEN", then
Article 35 - "Defense of Justification",
Article 265 - "Firearms and Other Dangerous Weapons" and/or
Article 400 - "Licensing and Other Provisions Relating to Firearms".
NYS Rifle & Pistol Association • Includes NYS Rules & Legislative issues •
Join their Yahoo!
- Orange County NY Shooters
and MANY excellent links!
- Outdoors Unlimited, Inc.
"The Only ISP that helps defend your Rights to Hunt, Fish, and Own a Gun!"
- PETA Kills Animals
"Hypocrisy is the mother of all credibility problems, and
People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has it in spades."
- Privateer Publications •
Publisher of The Concealed Handgun Manual • How to choose, carry, and shoot a gun in self defense
Thank God I Had A Gun • True Accounts of Self-Defense
- Reloading Pages
of M.D. Smith
& Gun Club Directory
Club International (SCI) • Sportsmen Against Hunger (SAH) -
250 million meals annually!
Shooters' Committee On Political Education
- Second Amendment Foundation
- Second Amendment Sisters, Inc.
is a women's advocacy group dedicated to preserving the basic human right to
self-defense, as recognized by the Second Amendment
- Stephen P. Halbrook, Ph.D. Attorney at Law • Specializing in Constitutional Cases
Guns, Crime, and the Swiss "Although there is more per capita firepower in
Switzerland than any place in the world, it is one of the safest places to be.
Switzerland is the proof in the pudding of the argument that guns don't cause
Switzerland • Swiss Armed Neutrality in World War II "... as the Nazi tide
spread across Europe from the Pyrenees to the Volga, one nation stood free,
albeit armed to the teeth - its flag unbowed in a sea of twisted crosses."
Federation of Sportsmen's Clubs of Sullivan County, Inc. (FSCUC)
Naval Observatory • Sunrise, sunset, moonrise, moonset, and more
- Ted Nugent,
an outspoken proponent of our first and second Amendment rights!
- Tom King for NRA Board •
Let's keep a key New Yorker on the NRA Board of Directors
- Ulster County Legislature
County Sheriff's Office • Pistol
- Venison Donation Coalition -
Ground Venison through NY's Food Bank Network!
Oct. 22 2005 Radio Interview
required to listen to the 15 minute interview.)
- Wallkill Rod and Gun Club
- Women & Guns • A Publication of the
Second Amendment Foundation
- WorldNetDaily • A Free Press for a Free People • sellers of
Armed Response: A Comprehensive Guide to Using Firearms for Self-Defense,
Stayin' Alive: Armed and Female in an Unsafe World,
Politically Correct Guns,
Please tell us YOUR favorite Fish and Game
so that your fellow members can enjoy them too. Thanks!!
2000-2023 Saugerties Fish and Game Club, Inc.
PO Box 261, Saugerties, NY 12477
One of New York's Oldest Active
Hosted and maintained by...
Kropf.Computer Services, Inc.
"Keeping business plugged in...
...to the Whole-Wide-World!"
You may contact
the Webmaster here regarding this web site.
This page last updated at
00:05:01 EST on January 31, 2016.